Rock Star Moments

Friday, July 13, 2001

Bon Jovi - Tinley Park, IL

07/13/2001
Bon Jovi
World Music Theatre
Tinley Park, IL

Opening Band: Eve 6


I LOVE Bon Jovi. But, I HATE the World (now called the Tweeter Center). Back in November, the Allstate Arena Jovi show was the best that I had ever seen. WOW! What a difference a venue can make!!! I know that it wasn't the band's fault because they were trying their best...but how good can you sound in a metal monster of a venue with all of that sound echoing everywhere? Plus, you have to undergo a pat-down search just to get in, and beers are a super deal at $8 a pop. The security guards even wanted to check my cigarettes...PLEASE!!!! I will definitely see them again...provided they aren't playing the World! (I refuse to go to the World ever again, even though it is the closest major venue to home!!)

No comments: