Rock Star Moments

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bon Jovi - Chicago, IL

02/23/2008
Bon Jovi
United Center
Chicago, IL

Opening Band: Daughtry


Setlist:

Lost Highway
You Give Love a Bad Name
Raise Your Hands
Runaway
Complicated
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Blood on Blood
Summertime
Blaze of Glory w/ Knockin' On Heaven's Door intro
Whole Lot of Leaving
Born to Be My Baby
We Got It Going On
It's My Life
Bad Medicine w/ Shout
I'll Be There For You
(You Want To) Make a Memory
Bed of Roses
Have a Nice Day
Keep the Faith
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Living on a Prayer

ENCORE:
Hallelujah
Wanted Dead or Alive
I Love This Town

1 comment:

KiKi said...

You are so lucky to have seen them so many times!!!! They were my very first concert at the age of 12 and I haven't been able to see them since! They never come down south! I may just have to fly up north one time to see them!