Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love going to concerts, and this is my online scrapbook of the shows that I have seen over the years.
These are the shows that we have been to that have been caught on CD or DVD :) Maybe you will see us dancing...but most likely, you will hear us yelling and whistling :)
Rick Springfield's new album (2012) - singing on the chorus of "I Hate Myself"
Eric Claptons' Crossroads (DVD) - 6/26/2010
Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Live in Las Vegas (CD)12/12/2009
Dave Matthews Band - Live Trax 15 - Alpine Valley - 08/09/2008 (CD)
Eric Clapton's Crossroads (DVD)- 7/28/2007
Dave Matthews Band - Live Trax 9 - Las Vegas - 3/24&25/2007 (CD)
Rick Springfield - Live in Rockford (DVD) - 02/18/2005
Dave Matthews Band - Live Trax 8 - Alpine Valley - 8/7/2004 (CD)
Ides of March - Beware - 4/20/2002 (CD)
No comments:
Post a Comment