Rock Star Moments

Saturday, June 14, 2003

Rick Springfield - Chicago, IL

06/14/2003
Rick Springfield
Navy Pier - Chicago, IL
7:00 show


The show was pretty good...but the kicker was afterwards. I had a backstage pass...


since I had purchased a Rick guitar (the "silver sparkle"...signed, to Cindy, with love). The silver sparkle came complete with a ticket and backstage pass.



It was great meeting with Rick...he signed my "Rock of Life" CD, as he and Bucky bantered about everyone saying they couldn't find it on CD, but they had seen so many). Rick put his arms around me for a pic. Bucky wasn't sure if the camera was working right or not...flashbacks to the birthday bash in Vegas when that was the ONLY pic that didn't turn out... so I asked if it was okay to try another one. Rick's arms were around me once again, and we tried another pic. I gathered up my stuff and thanked them, and Rick said..."Bye Sweetie!". AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I gave him a little wave and said, "See ya' later...thank you!!"


No comments: