06/14/2003
Rick Springfield
Navy Pier
Chicago, IL
10:00 show
I know that I keep saying this...but this show had to be the best one yet! I was already on cloud 9 from meeting Rick after the 7:00 show. During the 10:00 show, we were in Row G in the center. Rick made his way out into the audience as usual, but I have never been lucky enough to be in that general vicinity. Well...all that changed!!! He wound up making his way over right towards us...and spent an entire song standing right over me. He had one foot on the seat backs from row in front of us, the other foot on our row...and rocked on out...I was sure that either Bryon or me would get clubbed in the head with the guitar!!! Don't ask me what song he was singing because I was totally mesmerized!!! He came back our way a couple of times more...all in all, a TOTALLY AWESOME experience!!! Bryon (my sweetie who definitely deserves a badge of honor) has been to 8 Rick shows with me now and said that that was definitely the best one yet!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment